Owing to the pandemic COVID-19 we have canceled all chapter-sponsored events thru the end of May. Specifically:
- At this writing—15 March—and because it is important to limit gatherings, all Chapter-sponsored meetings at the University are cancelled for April and May. We will try to reschedule our planned speakers for a future program.
- The Board Meetings will also be cancelled, and we will conduct business via our email google group or other online venue.
- The Advanced Birding Workshop—the 4 remaining classes—are cancelled, and we hope to reschedule, perhaps next year, pending demand. If you would like these to occur, please let Larry know via phone or email
- Chapter-sponsored field trips are cancelled.
- If you want to go birding individually, great! Feel free to contact Larry or your other birding pals to see if he or they will be going birding—without carpooling—during this period.