The Five Valleys Audubon Society is a chapter of the National Audubon Society serving the Missoula area. Our chapter formed in 1977 and is one of nine Audubon Society chapters in Montana. We promote the conservation of natural resources through our birding, education, and conservation activities. We are committed to:
- Encouraging the enjoyment of wildlife and our natural heritage.
- Educating others about wildlife and the need to live in harmony with nature.
- Advocating actions that favor wildlife and environmentally sensitive uses of resources.
- Supporting research on wildlife and the environment.
- Sharing and supporting the values and objectives of the National Audubon Society and Montana Audubon while focusing on local issues and projects.
Five Valleys Audubon Society is a Montana nonprofit corporation. Donations to this organization may be tax exempt under IRS regulation 501(c)(3).